St. Andrew’s Church – Hepworth
The St. Andrew’s United Church, built in 1896, began its history as St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church.
What we use as the Church Hall was the Methodist Church before amalgamation. From the time of church union until 1931 the charge consisted of Park Head, Hepworth and Zion-Amabel churches. From August 1931 until 1981 the charge consisted of Hepworth, Shallow Lake and Zion-Amabel churches. Since 1981 St. Andrew’s has been part of a two-point charge with Zion-Amabel (now Sauble Beach United). We are a small congregation, covering 20% of the Pastoral Charge’s expenses.
In 1950 a pipe organ was donated to the church which was featured as organ of the month on the webpage of the Royal Canadian College of Organists in September 2010.
The cluster could pray for us as we near completion of the Community of Faith presentation to the W.O.W. Regional Office, soon to begin the Search process for a new minister. Meanwhile with Rev. John’s retirement, we embark on a new adventure under the leadership of Interim Minister Tim Reaburn.
red by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.